Thursday, March 07, 2013

Patrick & Samantha: Wedding Photos!


A while back, I posted a hint of a blog about Patrick and Samantha's wedding photos. Well, it may have taken me a couple years, but here it is!

Patrick & Sam's Wedding was a two-day celebration, taking place in both city and country. Married at Promontory Point in Chicago on September 3rd, 2010, with a beautiful reception on the 5th, on a farm in northern Illinois.


Sam's style is unrivaled, and you can see what a beautiful bride she was in these photos. Gorgeous! Makes my job easy!

Since Patrick has been my partner-in-crime photographing events in the past, I had recruited my friend Sheila Barabad's help for the day. She was a fantastic partner and I think our photos blended really well. She caught every shot I missed. This event was so important to me, and I think as a team, we delivered! Thanks again, Sheila! You beautiful dame, you!



•••

I thought I should also share my little knitting project for this wedding: a gingham ring-blessing pillow. During the ceremony, we passed the rings around on this little pillow and held them to our hearts to bless them. Magic! I've made a few ring pillows now as gifts, and can really customize them for anyone, using their wedding colors and styles as inspiration. They turn out pretty special, and they are simple little knitting projects that I can get creative with. Perfect project for a beginning knitter!




No comments:

Post a Comment