Monday, March 09, 2015
Buns // Shutter To Think
Speaking of dog buns...my response to Patrick's last post in our game, Shutter To Think.
I've been trying to teach my dog the word "buns" and I'm pretty sure it's working. This exercise has little-to-no purpose; I just like the idea of him knowing that the word "buns" is in reference to his astonishingly adorable terrier-derrière. It's a fun game and he makes a funny HAPPY DOG I AM A DOG face when I yell "BUNNNNNS!" and pet his butt. Or I just chase him around the house.
I should probably teach him some cool tricks like "roll over," but I'm not too sure that trick is better than "buns." "Stay," would probably be a better one, because my little buddy follows me everywhere.
I am thinking about a few more important things today, but they are being overshadowed by the sun. So instead I'll tell you a bit about my day:
Today, I drove home from class with my sunglasses on, the windows rolled half-way down, listening to Diamond Dogs.
Winter finally relented and everything is melting. It feels good to smell spring coming, all muddy and green. While we were outside this morning, I noticed all of these nice patterns on the sidewalk, like frost on a window or shadows of leaves (Donovan thinks it's "geese" but I'm not sure what he means by that).
Labels:
buns,
dogs,
patterns,
photography,
Shutter-To-Think,
spring,
winter
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment