Monday, June 29, 2015

That curve. // Shutter To Think


Because I can't put it any better than my friend, Nina, did: "Some nights are good, others are great. Last night was one for the books."
Curio played the Motoblot 2015 afterparty at Three Aces Chicago last night, and we all had a helluva good time. So good that I just typed the word "helluva." So good, that we informed the owner that we are taking up residence in his establishment. Our bags are all packed. Curio = Sunday House Band? I think so. Get on that, Pluska. You'll have to learn more Elvis songs, I think.

I'm not going to pretend I know the first thing about bikes (I've been told I'm attracted to the café cruisers and English bikes), but there sure were a lot of pretty ones there. The crowd was awesome; a good match for the band and an awesome community.

Looking forward to sharing my shots from the night! Working on them today – keep an eye on my facebook page for more.

Now, onto the Shutter To Think part of this post. Patrick's post last week was a study of wood and vine, and I personally found it to be on the sensual side. There is a curve highlighted in the image that echoes the human form, and I like that. So, when I was zipping through my photos from yesterday and I came across this one, I saw that same curve.

This time, it's being obviously sensual, and obviously human. Hello, curve.


• • •


Shutter To Think is the weekly game I'm playing with my friend, Patrick Mooney. To see his previous entry, head over to his blog: GRAIN//Patrick Mooney Photography.



No comments:

Post a Comment