Patrick is on vacation this week, so I gave him a break on posting this week's Shutter To Think entry. But it feels a little empty without it, so, I thought I'd post a few of the photos I've been taking while wandering around the neighborhood.
A friend of mine pointed out that while you might feel lost for a bit when you first move to a new place, you also feel a sense of pride on the day you realize you kinda know where you're going. You remember when you didn't have a clue where you were, and you can be proud of yourself. It's true.
• • •
Going on a bit of a tangent now, I'd like to mention that I normally don't enjoy live music recordings; there are only a few that I'm partial to. However, my friend Joe and I were watching Black Rebel Motorcycle Club: Live in Paris on TV the other day, and it is really a beautiful live performance. If you get a chance to watch it, you should, because the film work by Yana Amur is outstanding. If you don't get a chance to watch it, you should at least give it a listen.




No comments:
Post a Comment