The mildest winter I have ever experienced...
Winter Solstice is always a mess of feelings for me. I'm a little in my own head, and I know it, which sometimes makes my interactions with the outside world a little rushed and awkward.
I have had both huge losses and great gains this year. As hard as I may try to focus on all that I have in my life, of course there are times when the opposite is unavoidable.
And I'm all sentimental right now. I miss my friends. The ones that moved across the country and the ones that I moved away from. I miss my new friends as they go home to their families for the holidays and I miss my old friends who are maybe immersed in other things right now. I miss...oh, how I miss. Always. Permanently. Missing. Pieces.
Without a doubt, this is my truth: I miss everyone, all the time. But I'm OK.
OK. Time to stir up some work.
• • •
Shutter To Think is the weekly game I'm playing with my friend, Patrick Mooney. To see his previous entry, head over to his blog: GRAIN//Patrick Mooney Photography.

No comments:
Post a Comment