Saturday, April 02, 2016

Ketchup // Shutter To Think


Hello!
Sometimes, it feels like my life is one big game of playing catch-up. Catch-up with school, catch-up with work, catch-up with friends; I wonder if it's possible to adjust my thinking so that I can feel less like I'm straggling behind and more like I just am "where I'm at." Does that make any sense to you guys?

Anyway, here is my Shutter To Think response this week...very late...again...but I caught up!

In a way, it seems a little cheery in comparison to Patrick's very poignant poem, but I assure you, it makes sense. I'm thinking about how different kinds of relationships are formed. How old friends become new friends sometimes. The differences between relating to a relative or a teacher or a client. And the likenesses. I work hard to embrace both of these things when introduced to new people.



• • •




Shutter To Think is the weekly game I'm playing with my friend, Patrick Mooney. To see his previous entry, head over to his blog: GRAIN//Patrick Mooney Photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment