Best laid plans…
Well, the time for me to completely forget about the Shutter To Think game finally happened this week. I knew all day on Monday that I was forgetting something, but what that something was remained a mystery until Patrick sent me a reminder on Tuesday. Whoopsie.
In a sense, though, it correlates to Patrick's last entry. He intended to go on a picnic, I intended to keep up with our game throughout grad school (which I'm going to do, just a little late this week).
I'm also breaking convention this week by posting pictures that I took with my phone, which is not something I have done for our game until now. I was obsessed with looking at feet and shoes today at school. You see, the bus sliced the toe of my sneaker open the other day – my life is complicated – and now I have to find a new pair of kicks. So, I'm standing in the school cafeteria waiting for my crumpet to toast, and I decided to crouch and just snap the feet going by.
It's art school, so, inevitably, someone had no shoes on in the cafeteria.
• • •
Shutter To Think is the weekly game I'm playing with my friend, Patrick Mooney. To see his previous entry, head over to his blog: GRAIN//Patrick Mooney Photography.


No comments:
Post a Comment